Florence Fashion Addict Tour
Discover the cradle of the history of fashion in Florence, the so called “made in Italy” as a result of local tradition and the creativity of great minds and talents. This tour explores the Costume Gallery as the starting point of the Italian fashion. The tour will be completed by visiting the Ferragamo footwear collection and Gucci museum, two great examples of the XX century Italian style.
Private walking tour
Length: 4 hours
- from November to February, every day except on Tuesdays, at 9.30 am;
- from March to October, from Monday to Saturday at 9:30, not available on Tuesdays
Meeting point: meet the guide at 10.00 am directly in front of the Pitti Palace, nearby the entrance
Private party of maximum 8 people
Available in English, Italian, French. Spanish and Russian on request.
Itinerary (times to be confirmed according to availability at the moment of the order):
- Meeting point in front of the Pitti Palace, nearby the entrance
- Private party of maximum 8 people
- The Costume Gallery
- The Ferragamo Museum
- The Gucci Museum
Comfortable shoes advised.
It is an intense tour, not suitable for children, very elderly persons and people with major physical problems.
total refund in case of cancellation up to 8 weeks prior the date visit
75% refund from 55 to 22 days before the visit
50% refund from 21 to 15 days before the visit
25% from 14 to 8 days before the visit
No refund is possible for later cancellations and no shows
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
- cost of the guide per group (from 1 to 8 people ): € 384.00
- entrance tickets per person (Costume Gallery, Ferragamo Museum, Gucci Museum): € 20.00
Price includes: guide, private experience and entrances; price does not include lunch and tips or any other extra