The Chianti Region, Siena & San Gimignano
An exclusive tour for lovers of food, wine, and culture: experience some of the most magnificent places of Tuscany.
Explore the fascinating medieval fortified cities of Tuscany Siena and San Gimignano, lead by an expert guide. Visit a traditional winery in the famous Chianti Classico region. Taste their excellent wines. Have lunch in a traditional Tuscan Osteria.
- 9:00 Departure from Florence or your location
- 10:00 Guided visit to the town center of San Gimignano
- 11:30 Visit to the winery Setriolo (or Lornano) and Chianti Classico wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch with local wines at Osteria di Lornano
- 15:00 Visit Siena: Piazza del Campo and the Cathedral
- 18:00 On the way back, when we have time, short stop in Monteriggioni
Day trips (09:00-18:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language (English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese), lunch and wine tastings.
Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour; 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour; no refund for further cancellations and no shows.
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Prices per person
- € 395.00 (2 persons)
- € 310.00 (3 persons)
- € 270.00 (4 persons)
- € 240.00 (5 persons)
- € 215.00 (6 persons)