Oil, Cheese, and Wine in Impruneta and Chianti
A “delicious” tour through the Tuscan countryside for food and wine lovers - taste oil from hand-collected Impruneta olives, finest artisan sheep cheese, and wine from the San Casciano hills in the world-famous Chianti area.
- 9:00 Departure from Florence or your location
- 9:45 Visit to the oil cellar and the terracotta jars in Torre Rossa and oil tasting
- 12:00 Arrival in Impruneta and short visit of the town
- 13:00 Lunch at Trattoria Ponte Rotto in S.Pancrazio
- 15:00 Visit to the cheese laboratory in Corzano e Paterno and cheese tasting
- 16:00 Guided visit of the wine cellars in Corzano e Paterno and wine tasting
Day trips (09:00-18:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine and cheese tasting.
Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour; 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour; no refund for further cancellations and no shows.
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Prices per person
- € 365.00 (2 persons)
- € 280.00 (3 persons)
- € 240.00 (4 persons)
- € 205.00 (5 persons)
- € 190.00 (6 persons)