Visit the world-famous Chianti Classico area in Tuscany, home to one of the most prestigious wines in the world. The towns of Badia a Passignano and the Greve town center are the keys to open the world of the Gallo Nero label. The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting, and lunch or a Tuscan snack (“merenda”).
We offer full-day guided tours to the Tuscan wineries by private car or mini-bus.
- 9:00 Departure from Florence or your location
- 10:00 Arrival at Greve in Chianti and visit the market square
- 11:00 Visit to the winery Casaloste and wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at the restaurant La Scuderia at Badia a Passignano
- 14:30 Walking along the Antinori vineyards at Badia a Passignano or around the small castle of Montefioralle
- 16:00 Visit the cellars of Setriolo and wine tasting
Day trips (09:00-18:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language (English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese), lunch and wine tastings.
Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour; 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour; no refund for further cancellations and no shows.
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Prices per person
- € 385.00 (2 persons)
- € 295.00 (3 persons)
- € 250.00 (4 persons)
- € 210.00 (5 persons)
- € 190.00 (6 persons)