Discovering the Brunello di Montalcino
Montalcino, medieval fortress, is part of Val d’Orcia, UNESCO World Heritage site. One of its wines especially makes the Val d’Orcia known all over the world: the Brunello.
- English language driver
- Departure from your accomodation in Florence
- If you are a small party, then this is the tour for you...you own guide all over Tuscany!
- Includes Full Day Car&Driver, Visit and tasting in 2 wineries, 3 course lunch at Taverna Banfi.
- Duration: 10 hours
- Cancellation policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing to the organization at least eight days prior to the booked excursion date. Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fare will have to be paid; from two days prior to the excursion departure, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Prices: Euro 990.00 per group (maximum 2 persons)
- Mercedes Car and English-speaking driver for a total of 10 hour at disposal, visit of two wineries that produce Brunello di Montalcino. Gentle and Scenic drive. Three-course tasting lunch at Castello Banfi with tasting of three wines.