Wanna be Italiano! Cooking Lesson with Market Shopping
Get the chance to learn how cook a nice Tuscan course in Florence with our Chef Giovanni
Get the chance to learn how cook a nice Tuscan course in Florence with our Chef Giovanni!
- from November to February: Monday to Saturday at 10am.
- from March to October: everyday at 9am.
Visit to the market followed by the cooking lesson.
Duration: about 5 hours and 30 minutes.
- Visit of the Central market of Florence with our Chef
- Food and local products tasting at Central Market
- Cooking lesson with a famous local Chef
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch with Wine Tastings (2 glasses of wine)
- Graduation Certificate
Meeting Point: Florencetown offices 15 minutes before
The tour runs rain or shine.
There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing to the organization at
least eight days prior to the booked excursion date. Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of
the fare will have to be paid; from two days prior to the excursion departure, the payment of the entire amount
will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Euro 89.00 per person