Experience the beauty and history of Siena, San Gimignano, and the surrounding Tuscan countryside!
Your English speaking driver will take you on a charming ride along the back roads of the world-famous Chianti region, a specialized history guide will introduce the city of Siena to you. And to add the culinary joys of Tuscany to this day, a delicious three course lunch awaits you at a well-known trattoria in Siena.
- Throughout the tour, you will be guided by an expert in History
- English language guide and driver
- Departure from your accomodation in Florence or Chianti
- If you are a small party, then this is the tour for you...you own guide all over Tuscany!
- Includes: The Experience includes: Mercedes Car and english speaking driver for a total of 8 hours at disposal. Licensed Guide in Siena for 3 hours. Three course lunch in Siena. Guests will have some time at leisure in San Gimignano before getting back to accommodation.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Cancellation policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing to the organization at least eight days prior to the booked excursion date. Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fare will have to be paid; from two days prior to the excursion departure, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Prices: € 790.00 (2 persons)
Includes: The Experience includes: Mercedes Car and english speaking driver for a total of 8 hours at disposal. Licensed Guide in Siena for 3 hours. Three course lunch in Siena.Guests will have some time at leisure in San Gimignano before getting back to accommodation.