VIP Florence Night Walking Tour & Wine by Candle-Light on Terrace
Discover the most important sites of the cradle of the Renaissance - Florence - its history and legends, with this guided evening walking tour of the city. Glass of wine on a private terrace: included.
The fascinating charm of Florence is even more powerful by night. Discover the most important sites of the cradle of the Renaissance, its history and legends, with this guided evening walking tour of the city.
This night walking tour is the perfect idea if you arrive in Florence during the late afternoon or evening and would like to meet the city in a way that prepares you for your own explorations.
Availability: April to October, every day 8:30 pm
Duration: 2 hours
- Small-group tour
- Night walking tour
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Visit of private panoramic terrace
- Glass of wine
- Florence City GuideBook
Number of participants: min. 1 - max. 15
Meeting Point: FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria).
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
- For cancellations communicated in writing at least eight days prior to the booked date, we will refund the full fee.
- Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fee will have to be paid.
- From two days prior to the excursion departure, no refund will be granted.
- No refund will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established. Similarly, no refund will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Price per person: € 45.00
FREE for children up to 5 years old