Access to Arnolfo Tower & Video Guided Tour of Palazzo Vecchio Combo Ticket
MUS.E Musei / Eventi Firenze
MUS.E Musei / Eventi Firenze
Inside the tower a stone stairway of 223 steps allows to reach a crenellated lookout where you can admire a beautiful view of the city.
Cumulative ticket for the not guided visit to the Arnolfo's Tower and the Video Guided tour of Palazzo Vecchio.
At the moment of the confirmation, you will receive three vouchers: one for the visit of the Tower, one for the visit to Palazzo Vecchio and one for the Video Guide. You must print all 3 vouchers and bring them with you.
Visit lasts about 1 hour and a half and is available as follows:
- Summer time (April to September): everyday from 9am to 8pm (on Thursdays, last entrance at 1pm)
- Winter time (October to March): everyday from 10am to 4:30pm (on Thursdays, last entrance at 1pm)
Maximum 30 people per group.
The access to the Tower is suspended in case of rain; visit will be limited to the Ballatoio (the Patrol Paths on the Ramparts).
Access is not allowed to children under 6 years old; visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Visitors with disability, heart condition or asthma, or who suffer from vertigo or claustrophobia, are strongly advised against attempting the climb.
The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
For cancellations once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, and for no shows, we can refund cost of unused tickets minus service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee).
Videoguide Tablet for Palazzo Vecchio
A modern tablet, 7 inches long with headset, that can be picked up at the Info Point of the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio.
The tablet is provided for up to two hours, so the time of booking of the tablet will be calculated based on the time of booking of the selected combination. The tablet contains an explanation of the Monumental Quarters without Bianca Cappello Room
- Interactive Map of the Palace
- 60 minutes of video contents available in 6 languages (English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian).
- 3D reconstructions (including the Salone dei Cinquecento, the Green Room and The Room of Maps)
- Photo Gallery: 60 zoomable pictures in high resolution
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
- Full price ticket
- Reduced price ticket: people between 18 and 25 years old.
- Free ticket: children under 18 years old and Firenze card holders
The cost of the cutlural activity and service are due for all the categories of tickets.