Combo Ticket Great Museum Cathedral of Florence
Opera di S. M. del Fiore di Firenze
Opera di S. M. del Fiore di Firenze
Discover the treasures of the Cathedral of Florence at one of the most important church museums in Italy. Marvel at the Dome of the Cathedral of Florence, masterpiece of architecture by Filippo Brunelleschi. Climb Giotto's Bell Tower, considered the most beautiful in Italy. Visit the “eight-sided wonder of Florence”, the Baptistery of San Giovanni. Travel back in time as you explore the archaeological site of Santa Reparata, the ancient early Christian Basilica of Florence. All five experiences are included in this one easy combo ticket!
IMPORTANT WARNING: Access WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to those who present themselves without the TICKET we send. The confirmation of payment from the bank IS NOT A VALID TICKET and will not allow you to gain access.
Online pre-purchase of the combo ticket that allows entry to all the sites of the Great Museum of the Cathedral of Florence – the Monumental Complex of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Combo Ticket includes access to:
- Galleria dell’Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral)
- Brunelleschi's Dome
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Ruins of Santa Reparata
Discover the treasures of the Cathedral of Florence at one of the most important church museums in Italy. Marvel at the Dome of the Cathedral of Florence, masterpiece of architecture by Filippo Brunelleschi. Climb Giotto's Bell Tower, considered the most beautiful in Italy. Visit the “eight-sided wonder of Florence,” the Baptistery of San Giovanni. Travel back in time as you explore the archaeological site of Santa Reparata, the ancient early Christian Basilica of Florence.
- Pre-purchased ticket allows one entry to each site of the Great Museum of the Cathedral of Florence. Ticket does not allow two entries to the same monument.
- Pre-purchase does not include priority admission to any monument.
- The time booking for the Dome, mandatory, free of charge and subject to availability, can be made later, a ticket at a time.
- The time indicated on the booking form refers only to the first opening hour. Ticket must be used within midnight of the sixth day from the date selected at the moment of the purchase, and is valid for 48 hours from entering the first monument.
- IMPORTANT: Any errors on the selection of the date of visit will not be refunded
- Ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites. The use of the tablet is not advised for reading difficulties of the bar code at the entrance.
- Customers with ticket must go directly to the entrance line of each monument, without going through the cashier/ticketing line.
- Your ticket is personal and nontransferable.
** ATTENTION GROUPS: for proper generation of tickets, the maximum number of tickets per order is 10. For groups of more than 10 persons it is therefore necessary to place an order for every 10 persons or additional fraction of that number of people.**
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive a confirmation email with links to the tickets. Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from us.
Tickets CANNOT be cancelled and are NOT refundable.
Weekend in Italy will only refund the entire cost of your ticket(s) including the service fee if the monuments remain closed during the entire period of validity of the ticket(s).
IMPORTANT – Code of Conduct
The monumental complex of Santa Maria del Fiore is above all a place of worship. Visitors are asked to respect some simple rules. Your pre-purchased ticket DOES NOT guarantee access or the possibility to stay inside the monument. You may be asked to leave if you choose not to respect the following:
- Appropriate clothing is required – no bare arms/shoulders or bare legs. Special attention to this point; access to the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Crypt will be denied without an appropriate attire
- Please respect the silence
- Please turn your mobile phones and other electronic devices off
- Do not eat nor drink
- Pets are not allowed
- Works of art must not be touched
- No smoking
- No flash photography or tripod
- Entrance not allowed with large suitcases
- Wardrobe not present
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
Full Price Tickets
Reduced Price Tickets:
- FAI members
- Children from 6 to 11 years of age
* Please note: there are random controls regarding reduced price tickets
Free Admission (ONLY DIRECTLY AT THE TICKET OFFICE):
- Children under 6 years of age
- 1 free ticket for the teacher or group leader of school groups, per 10 students
- 1 free ticket for the group leader of groups, per 20 people
- Police, accessing for specific service reasons
- Journalists with membership card of the foreign press in Italy, Italian National Order of Journalists or authorized by the Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Persons with disabilities (for their companions only in case their presence is indispensable)
- ICOM/ICOMOS members
- Florence official tourist guides
- Priests, monks, and nuns