Archaeological Museum Florence
Weekend a Firenze Srl
A visit to the Archeological Museum is a trip, a leap through the times of peoples now gone and cultures extinct, but deeply imprinted in the memory of man. Particular information is available to the visitor in each room.
Entry to the Archaeological Museum is available every 15 minutes!
Reservations must be made with a minimum of 1 day notice.
Reservations are limited to 30 persons maximum.
Save time in ordering! Add into your basket all the museum tickets you want, then fill the form and send the request.
Before making your reservation, please, read the Ordering Informations
IMPORTANT NOTICE: After succesfully completing a reservation, you will receive two e- mails: the copy of your order (immediately after submitting your order) and the confirmation mail (one working day after). In order to receive them, please make sure you insert your e-mail address correctly and check that your anti-spam filter or antivirus are not blocking mails from our address email@example.com. Special attention for AOL mailbox users.
PLEASE NOTICE: Confirmed time is not always the same time you requested; museum automatically confirms the closest available time on the same date if requested time is sold out.
- Tuesday to Friday: 8:00 – 19:00
- Monday, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 – 14:00
- From June to August, closed on Sundays
For cancellations once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, and for no shows, we can refund cost of unused tickets minus service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee).
Archaeological Museum Audio Guides Rental Service:
Make the most of your visit to the Archaeological Museum – book your Archaeological Museum audio guide, after choosing the date, time and number of tickets for your visit to the Archaeological Museum! Make sure you don't miss important works of art, and supplement what you know with the audio guide's insightful commentary.
- Audio guides are available in English and Italian.
- The audio guided visit has a complete duration of 60 minutes and includes a selection of the most important items on display in the Museum. To learn more about the objects and works of art on view, choose the desired room and listen to the explanation of selected works in that room.
- You will receive a confirmation voucher (valid only for the audio guide) together with the confirmation voucher for your visit to the museum. In order to pick up the audio guide, please deposit this voucher at the ticket counter along with a valid identity document (passports, identity cards or driver's license – only originals are accepted).
- In case of loss or failure to return the audio guide, visitors will be requested to pay the cost (€ 250.00 per each audio guide).
PricesIn order to know the price of tickets for a specific date, please select date, time, and number and kind of tickets and click on Check button on the order form
>>> March 8, 2017: on the occasion of International Women's Day, state museums and places of culture offer free admission to women. <<<
European Union citizens aged 18 to 25
European Union teachers
Children under 18 years old from any country
Children under 12 (must be accompanied by an adult)
Tourist guides and interpreters (accompanying a group), with official documentation
Students/scholars of all nationalities may apply for special research permits for a limited period.
Free access the first Sunday of every month
Italian and European school groups accompanied by their teachers, with official authorization from the school and with an advance booking made directly with the museum.
Service fees (pre-sale and online booking fees), as well as fees for temporary exhibitions happening during your visit are due for ANY KIND OF TICKET as well as for free admission days.
When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked for a document proving your right to the price reduction. Entrance will be denied without it